Check out more Bereg Products on https://bereg-canada.com/
Out of stock
For more information on the Bereg tents visit https://bereg-canada.com/
UP 5 Comes with Standard poly oxford Floor
Universal tent UP-5 two-layer quick-assembly tent tent type on the eight-beam aluminum frame.
The UP-5 tent will comfortably accommodate up to 8 people in sleeping bags and up to 5 people when using folding beds.
The capacity of the tent with sleeping bags and without a stove, table and cots is about 7-8 people.
Capacity with an oven, beds and a table comfortably accommodates 4 people.
UT-5 tent is an excellent choice for hunting, fishing and tourism at any time of the year.
The umbrella frame is made of a rod of aluminum aviation alloy V95T1 with a diameter of 10 mm. Resistance to corrosion, temperature and rigidity guarantee the reliability and durability of such a frame, the installation of the UP-5 tent takes no more than 1 minute. The possibility of quick assembly is especially relevant in the autumn-winter period.
The umbrella design, large size and reliability of the UP-5 frame provide several advantages:
– Quick and easy
– The accumulation of precipitation on the outer tent is minimized.
– 8 support arcs provide stability when installed in open areas (winter fishing).
– The streamlined shape contributes to additional stability in wind gusts.
The outer tent of the Tent UB-5 is made of high-tech water-repellent Oxford fabric 300 PU 4000, the inner tent is Oxford 210 PU 2000. Both tents are independent and are attached to the frame with velcro.
The air gap formed between the tents, provides protection from wind, rain and natural condensate. The seams of the UP-5 are taped with a sealing thermal tape, which provides additional protection for the external and internal awnings from leaking under various types of precipitation. All seams of external tent are pasted and sealed to prevent moisture entering.
At the bottom of the tent is a protective skirt with loops for fastening stakes, as well as loops for guy ropes made using reflective elements.
Two entrances of the UP-5 tent are equipped with mosquito nets, fabric entrances from the external and internal awnings with a zipper. It is possible to connect awning door to both entrances of the tent (1 piece is supplied as standard)
External awning is connected to the frame with strong velcro, made of frost-resistant PVC. Wide velcro is located at the bend points, preventing arcs from folding, and also protecting the awning of the tent from mechanical damage.
The inner tent of Berek UP-5 is attached to the frame with velcro, so it is easy to remove it and turn the tent itself into an easier version of a summer residential module.
The inner tent of the UP-5 tent is additionally equipped with a zippered bottom, which is fastened above the surface of the ground, which prevents frost in the freezing weather and limits access of moisture during rain. The floor for UP-5 is completed with cut out for the installation of the stove and two holes for winter fishing. The floor, if necessary, can be completely unfastened.
In the autumn-winter period, we recommend using a three-layer insulated bottom with the construction of a “sandwich” of foil and insulation. The warmed bottom for UP-5 completely isolates moisture, and also promotes preservation of heat in a tent. Lay the bottom in two ways: spread under a tent or put it inside.
On the outer tent there is a zipper for fastening a universal vestibule with dimensions of 2, 3 or 5 meters. The UP-5 is compatible with all universal vestibules.
The multifunctional windows of the UP-5 tent consist of several layers:
1. Protective external awning with a rigid support for ventilation
2. Window with velcro around perimeter made of transparent cold-resistant PVC (use temperature +40 to -50 degrees C).
3. Fabric external window with a zipper.
4. Mosquito net with a zipper.
5. Fabric Internal window with zipper
The tent Bereg UP-5 is all-season, which allows the use of the residential module in conjunction with long-burning stoves.
For maximum safety, the wall inside the tent (in the place where the stove is installed) is equipped with a removable heat-resistant fabric capable of withstanding temperatures up to 1200 degree. The UP-5 has an insert made of the same heat-resistant fabric with a stainless steel ring. This design eliminates the possibility of contact of the hot pipe with the fabric of the tent, increasing fire safety. Heat-resistant fabric with silicone impregnation eliminates moisture entering and does not support combustion.
In the winter tent Bereg UE-5, it is recommended to use insulated bottom, an arctic cape (for temperatures below -25 degrees) and a camp stoves
1. Two entrances with anti-mosquito net with zippers, one of which is a removable swing door.
2. Zipper above the entrance for fastening the vestibule for the UP tents.
3. Two five-layer windows with wind and moisture protection, mosquito nets.
4. Chimney hole, standard size 90 mm (can be used with most outdoor wood stoves).
5. Two pockets with two zipped compartments.
6. Shelf-mesh net under the dome.
7. Removable floor with zipper.
8. Hinges on the inner tent for drying things or mounting a flashlight.
9. Removable awning installed above the entrance for comfortable use of the tent in the conditions of precipitation. Fastened with buttons, if necessary, unfastened.
10. Vent window at the bottom for air flow.
Height : 2.2m
Possibilities of using the tent Bereg UP-5
– Winter tent with stove
– Fishing tent
Additional items that can be added:
- Arctic Cap
- Insulated floor