The Sandpiper Wild Coast Roof top tent is especially popular with families and customers that require additional covered space.
The Annex creates sleeping space for two more people or a safe and dry storage room for all your gear, or four legged friends, removable completely for cleaning or to use without the floor for pets.
The ladder is inside the Annex Room
The Roof tent can be put on pretty much any car, regardless of make and model. It is more a question of whether or not the roof racks/bars are suitable It is not required to have a 4WD vehicle.
Size: 56″W x123″L x 48″Ht. (Open) 143cm W x 312cm L x 126cm Ht
Size: 56″W x 48″L x 12″ Ht. (Closed) 143cm W x 122cm L x 30cm Ht
Sleeping Footprint:56″ x 96″ (WxL) 143cm x 244cm
Weight: 130lbs 60KG
- Tent Body: 600D rip stop Polyester oxford, W/R W/P PU 2500mm
- Rainfly Fly: 420D rip stop Polyester Oxford PU 2500mm, W/P, W/R. Fireproof coated elevated above body of tent for better ventilation
- Mattress: High Density 75mm,
- Base:Light Weight diamond base with plastic insulation Alu alloy connectors
- Mattress cover – sides and bottom covered in vinyl to prevent moisture wicking , Poly cotton top. Cover is removable.
- Bungee cords that do not pop open- aids-pulls in the side walls when collapsing the tent.
- Screens: no-see-um mesh Internal storage pockets to keep all your essentials handy.
- Travel Cover: Heavy Duty 680g 1200 Density, PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant strong.
- Travel Cover Straps stronger, stainless steel clasp, straps will not come loose.
- Internal Frame: Aluminium Pole dia 12″
- internal frame covered
- Led light strip and bag
- 1mm skirt around base of tent in black poly-cotton
- Window in the Extension is the new OEM window
- Ladder: Aluminium Telescopic Ladder adjustable to 2.36m Ladder on the inside of Annex room
- Gear bags: Bag can be inserted behind or on the sides of the ladder even on the side of the base if not using the annex room Window on veranda
- Cable Inlets:Two velcro-sealed cable inlets (very useful for devices powered from within your car)
- Pockets for window and entrance pegs to go through
- Weight bar on the bottom to prevent the wind blowing in
- Additional tie downs for high winds
- Snap to hold the tent fabric in place when closing the tent
- Adjustable Straps for tie downs
- Annex : Orange rip stop 420D poly oxford Adjustable height 190-210cm
- Annex Floor see attached image
- Fabric : 420D Polyester Oxford PU 2500mm, W/P Adjustable height 1.8m-2.1m
- Annex attachment to base: Attaches to the bottom of the tent for additional space for any use.
- Removable PVC Floor which attaches to annex room base with high quality Zip
- Two entry doors as well as two windows, no-see-um netting on the windows
- 1 pcs bar on the annex door
- An additional PVC window on the veranda of the tent, with zippered privacy screen
- Weight Bar and velcro strip on the bottom of the annex door to prevent wind blowing in
- Additional pegs on either side of the door to prevent the annex from lifting when unzipping from the bottom.
- Universal mounting system, fits on just about any roof rack (this is a sturdy product, please check static and dynamic load capacity of your roof rack specifications) Avoids damage by not getting in contact with the car roof and can easily be removed from roof bars.
- Entrance can be mounted either to the side or the back of the vehicle
- Two extra large gear bags
- Stainless steel 304 for all mounting parts