Out of stock
Our Largest Roof Top Tent It comes with the annex room that is attachable to the bottom of the tent with a Zipper,
which allows for additional sleeping space or simply storage space or even space for your “four legged, have to come along, camping” friends.
It is also a wonderful space for rainy days, private changing area no more hunching over trying to get dressed!
The annex floor is completely removable therefore can be used without the floor if you prefer for pets.
The Ladder is inside the Annex Room
The Annex is perfect for kids to sleep and play in on wet or on very hot days. It has a door and two windows. Ideal solution to camping, without the expense of a RV!
Sleep on a comfortable bed… a home away from home
Size: 76″W x1 23″L x 48″Ht. (Open) 193cm W x 312cm Lx 122cm Ht
Size: 76″W x 48″L x 12″Ht. (Closed) 193cm W x 122cm L x 30cm Ht
Sleeping Footprint:76″ x 96″ (WxL) 193cm x 244cm
Weight: 165lbs -75KG
- Body Fabric: High Quality 280 Rip-Stop poly-cotton PU Coated. Seams taped and double stitched, UV & Mold Protected
- Trim- Green
- Upgraded aluminum diamond plate bases
- Rainfly Fly: 420D Polyester Oxford PU 2500mm, W/P, W/R. elevated above body of tent for better ventilation
- Mattress: High Density 75mm,
- Mattress cover – sides and bottom covered in vinyl to prevent moisture wicking. Cover removable.
- Bungee cords that do not pop off – these help pull in the side walls when collapsing the tent.
- Screens: no-see-um mesh
- Internal storage pockets to keep all your essentials handy.
- Travel Cover: Heavy Duty 680g 1200 Density, PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant strong. Travel Cover Straps now stronger and thicker,
- Internal Frame: Aluminium Pole dia 25mm
- Ladder: Aluminium Telescopic Ladder adjustable to 2.36m
- Ladder on the inside of Annex room
- Gear bag: Large Bag can be inserted behind or on the sides of the ladder even on the side of the base if not using the annex room
- Window on veranda
- Cable Inlets:Two velcro-sealed cable inlets (very useful for devices powered from within your car)
- Pockets for window and entrance Springs to go through instead of the grommets
- Velcro Strip on tent opening and a weight bar on the bottom to prevent the wind blowing in
- Universal mounting system, fits on just about any roof rack (this is a sturdy product, please check static and dynamic load capacity of your roof rack specifications) Avoids damage by not getting in contact with the car roof and can easily be removed from roof bars.
- Entrance can be mounted either to the side or the back of the vehicle
- Annex Floor: Annex Larger in Size now
- Annex attachment to base: Attaches to the bottom of the tent for additional space for any use.
- Removable PVC Floor which attaches to annex room base with high quality Zipper and additional tie downs for high winds
- Adjustable Straps for tie downs
- Weight Bar and velcro strip on the bottom of the annex door to prevent wind blowing in
- Additional pegs on either side of the door to prevent the annex from lifting when unzipping from the bottom.
- Two entry doors as well as two windows, netting on the windows
- An additional PVC window on the veranda of the tent, with zippered privacy screen
- Fabric : 420D Polyester Oxford PU 2500mm, W/P Adjustable height 1.8m-2.1m
- Stainless steel 304 for all mounting parts
- Spreader Bar for Annex room to assist with heavy rains or snow load