The Sky View is a wonderful way to star watch or enjoy additional light or air on warm days.
The tent’s sky view has mesh for bugs and can be closed completely if you do not wish to use it.
As an additional extra you can buy a sold fly for the tent if you only want to use the sky view as a air source
It comes with the annex room that is attachable to the bottom of the tent with a Zipper and is completely removable if you prefer to use it without the floor.
The Annex is perfect as additional living space, to escape from bugs or can be used for more sleeping space.
The Ladder is inside the Annex Room that way when it rains you can climb the ladder to your tent without getting soaking wet! .
Sleeps 4 with a sky view. Annex included. Get your Wild Coast Roof Top Tent
Size: 76″W x 123″L x 48″Ht. (Open) 193cm W x 312cm Lx 122cm Ht
Size: 76″W x 48″L x 12″Ht. (Closed) 193cm W x 122cm L x 30cm Ht
Sleeping Footprint: 76″ x 96″ (WxL) 193cm x 244cm
Weight: 165lbs -75KG
- Body Fabric: High Quality 280g Rip-Stop poly-cotton PU Coated. Seams taped and double stitched, UV & Mold Protected
- Trim- Black
- Upgraded aluminum diamond plate base
- Two zippered sky view windows with mesh screens in the tent body top
- Two Sky view windows in the fly.
- additional solid fly for colder weather
- Rainfly Fly: 420D Polyester Oxford PU 2500mm, W/P, W/R. elevated above body of tent for better ventilation
- Mattress: High Density 75mm,
- Larger Hinge
- Mattress cover – sides and bottom covered in vinyl to prevent moisture wicking , Cover removable.
- Bungee cords- aids-pulls in the side walls when collapsing the tent.
- Screens: no-see-um mesh
- Internal storage pockets to keep all your essentials handy.
- Travel Cover: Heavy Duty 680g 1200 Density, PVC sealed with Zip, UV resistant strong. Travel Cover Straps now stronger,
- Internal Frame: Aluminium Pole dia 25mm
- Internal frame is wrapped in fabric 420D poly oxford
- Ladder: Aluminium Telescopic Ladder adjustable to 2.36m
- Ladder on the inside of Annex room
- Gear bag: Bag can be inserted behind or on the sides of the ladder even on the side of the base if not sing the annex room
- Window on veranda that opens and has bug screen
- Cable Inlets:Two velcro-sealed cable inlets (very useful for devices powered from within your car)
- Pockets for window and entrance springs to go through instead of the grommets
- Velcro Strip on tent opening and a weight bar on the bottom to prevent the wind blowing in
- Universal mounting system, fits on just about any roof rack (this is a sturdy product, please check static and dynamic load capacity of your roof rack specifications) Avoids damage by not getting in contact with the car roof and can easily be removed from roof bars.
- Entrance can be mounted either to the side or the back of the vehicle
- Annex Floor: Now Larger
- Annex attachment to base: Attaches to the bottom of the tent for additional space for any use.
- Removable PVC Floor which attaches to annex room base with high quality Zipper and additional tie downs for high winds
- Weight Bar and velcro strip on the bottom of the annex door to prevent wind blowing in
- Additional pegs on either side of the door to prevent the annex from lifting when unzipping from the bottom.
- Adjustable Straps for tie downs Two entry doors as well as two windows, netting on the windows
- An additional window on the veranda of the tent, with zippered privacy screen and bug mesh
- Fabric : 420D Polyester Oxford PU 2500mm, W/P Adjustable height 1.9m-2.1m
- Stainless steel 304 for all mounting parts
- Spreader Bar to assist with heavy rains or snow load