For more information on the Bereg winter tents line go to bereg-canada.com
Out of stock
For more information on the Bereg tents visit https://bereg-canada.com/
Universal tent UP-2 is a two-layer, quick-assembled six-person tent-type tent on an eight-beam aluminum frame. UT-2 tent is an excellent choice for hunting, fishing and tourism at any time of the year.
Accommodation without a stove and beds for 4-6 people, with a stove and beds ideal for 3 people.
UP-2 is supplied with 1 hinged door
The frame elements of the tent, UP-2 Coast, are made of aluminum bar 10 mm of alloy V95T1. Alloy V95T1 is notable for its increased strength and elasticity and is used in aircraft construction.
Due to the convenient umbrella frame installation of the tent takes less than 1 minute. The ability to quickly assemble a UE tent is especially important in the autumn-winter period.
The material of the external awning of the tent UP-2 Coast is made of waterproof high-tech Oxford fabric 300 PU 4000, the internal awning made of Oxford fabric 210 PU 2000.
An air gap forms between the two Layers, which significantly reduces the amount of natural condensation and effectively retains heat in the tent. all seams are sealed with against moisture
At the bottom of the tent there is a protective skirt with loop for fastening stakes. There are also additional loops on the outer tent to tie your guy ropes onto which are made using reflective elements.
External awning is connected to the frame with strong velcro made of frost-resistant PVC. The velcro is wide in size and are located at the bend points, preventing arcs from folding, and also protecting the tent from mechanical damage.
The inner tent of the UE-2 is attached to the frame with velcro, so it is easy to remove, and the tent itself can be easily transformed into a lighter version of a summer residential unit.
The multifunctional windows of the UP-5 tent consist of several layers:
1. Protective external awning with a rigid support for ventilation
2. Window with velcro around perimeter made of transparent cold-resistant PVC (use temperature +40 to -50 degrees C).
3. Fabric external window with a zipper.
4.Mosquito net with a zipper.
5. Fabric Internal window with zipper
The tent Berek UP-2 is all-season, which allows the use of the residential module in conjunction with long-burning stove. For maximum safety, the wall inside the tent (in the place where the stove is installed) is additionally equipped with a removable heat-resistant fabric capable of withstanding temperatures up to 1200 degrees. The stove jack is in the roof of the tent made of the same heat-resistant fabric with a stainless steel ring. This design eliminates the possibility of hot pipe contact with the tent cloth, increasing the fire safety of the tent. Heat-resistant fabric with silicone impregnation and does not support combustion.
Standard equipment of the UP-2 tent
Removable floor with zipper, which is fastened above the surface of the ground, which prevents the zipper from freezing and prevents moisture during rain.
In the autumn-winter period, we recommend using a three-layer insulated bottom with the construction of a “sandwich” of foil and insulation. The warmed bottom of UP-2 completely isolates moisture, and also promotes preservation of heat in a tent. The bottom can be in two ways: spread under a tent or spread out inside.
On the outer tent there is a zipper for fastening a universal vestibule with dimensions of 2.3 or 5 meters. UE-2 is compatible with all universal vestibules
1. Two entrances with mosquito net with zippers, one of which is a swing door.
2. Zipper above the entrance for fastening the vestibule for the UE tents.
3. Two five-layer windows with wind and moisture protection curtains, mosquito nets.
4. Chimney opening, standard size 90 mm (can be custom sized to any pipe).
5. Two pockets with two zipped compartments.
6. Mesh Shelf-net under the dome.
7. Removable floor with zipper.
8. Hooks on the inner tent for drying things or mounting a flashlight.
9. Removable awning installed above the entrance for comfortable use of the tent in the conditions of precipitation.
10. Vent window at the bottom for air flow.
Height : 1.9m
Possibilities of using the tent Bereg UP-2
– Winter tent with stove
– Fishing tent